2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Opinions .... not sure on whether these would suit my Mk9. Different colours available but something about them intrigues me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
I get mine from Car Mats 4 U.
Loads of options to choose from the very cheap materials to deep pile carpet. Customisable as well so mine are black with red trim round the edges. Can also add writing as well, but they reject trademarked names like Civic or Type R.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Loads of options to choose from the very cheap materials to deep pile carpet. Customisable as well so mine are black with red trim round the edges. Can also add writing as well, but they reject trademarked names like Civic or Type R.
Which level of mats did you go for & how happy are you with them please?

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts

Which level of mats did you go for & how happy are you with them please?

Cheers
Very happy with them mate. Went for the luxury cars mats so I think they were 35quid.
I've had them on my civic and also my previous car.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
I have a nice piece of axminster in the boot and rear footwells, £10 offcut from local carpet shop, thick rubber in front because I track in a lot of mud. :smile3:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts