2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apologies if wrong place to post this, first post
I have a honda civic 2009, this beautiful thing right here-

basically since I've had it the fob has been tempermental, my dad has told me its probs due to it being dirty inside but I think it may be due to a dog chewing it up a bit (previous owner) but now I think it could also be something else as recently the car hasn't been locking, or won't light up when it unlocks, I don't even know what its doing ha.
any else had the same problem I don't even know where to start with that problem...
theres the right wing indication isn't work, I'm assuming this is an easy fix but sadly my dad who is my usual car fixer upper won't touch this because its too modern for his liking :facepalm:

and lastly, condensation in the rear lights, this has never bothered me but again dad, is complaining that it can mess up my electrics or anything?
is this also a common problem or do I need to get a seal on it or anything? :)

sorry for all the questions :D
TIA

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ah also this may seem like the stupidest question of them all but, does anyone know if my car has folding mirrors?
I assumed they all did but mine doesn't seem too and I can't fold them in manually, kinda wanted to see if theres something i could do as they do stick out a bit and I don't trust someone not to smack into one and knock it off haha

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,238 Posts
ah also this may seem like the stupidest question of them all but, does anyone know if my car has folding mirrors?
I assumed they all did but mine doesn't seem too and I can't fold them in manually, kinda wanted to see if theres something i could do as they do stick out a bit and I don't trust someone not to smack into one and knock it off haha
Font know about your electrical problem but your car does have folding mirrors. Push the round top left button on the drivers door and they should fold...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Font know about your electrical problem but your car does have folding mirrors. Push the round top left button on the drivers door and they should fold...
There's no button there, will get a photo when I'm on computer.

And yes I've tried changing the battery. My dad sells car parts so I've asked him to keep an eye out for a new fob fo me but means I have to take it to the garage to get it sorted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts