2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Receiving notifications but when the link is clicked, receiving "Site Error 500".

·
Super Moderator
21,029 Posts
I do wish they would stop playing.

I'll report it but the fix will probably break the Wiki again.

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Sorry for the hiccup guys. From my own tests, it appears to only be effecting Mentions and Quotes. If you go to your profile page, you can check these notifications manually while we fix this.

Case #3010735

Kevin

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,127 Posts
Sorry for the hiccup guys. From my own tests, it appears to only be effecting Mentions and Quotes. If you go to your profile page, you can check these notifications manually while we fix this.

Case #3010735

Kevin
I'm still getting this in notifications/quotes classic view. Never used to do it. Can we have a fix please......

·
Super Moderator
21,029 Posts
I also can't get the 'Site Suggestions, Feedback & Rules' to load. I just get a blank page.

They've really buggered this site recently with the Wiki having gone down twice.

I despair with their constant meddling.

We didn't need or want the Autoguide merge, we don't need a newsletter, wherever that is, never seen it.

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,127 Posts

Case #3010735

Kevin
Still getting this error :frown2:

·
Enjoying life
8,562 Posts
It's April 1st soon, perhaps we'll be told it's fixed then :smile3:

Reactions: scaramanga

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,127 Posts
Nope, still not fixed. Site was also down this morning.

When is a fix due?!?

·
Super Moderator
21,029 Posts
There are also some areas that now only produce a blank page:

Site Suggestions ......
For Sale & Wanted (top level)

Plus another behind the scenes sub forum.

When will it be fixed is an unknown.

Strangely it all happened when they messed with the newsletter that I don't think anyone accesses ?

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
The Newsletter Creation plugin does seem to be at fault for breaking those options. Must be conflicting in some way. Techs are investigating

Kevin

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
just another +1 to this. 'likes' seem to work, 'quotes' don't in the notification. 'quotes' is the one i care about more to actually help out others as it's essentially a direct reply.

I've never been on a forum that's soo poorly managed. Just seems to be too many problems caused because someone has gone and messed around with something.

Reactions: DZH

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Pull the newsletter is my suggestion
still dont get the reason for newsletter. It's a forum; use site-wide notification, or throw it in a new subforum where we can subscribe to and get notifications that the site already has working perfectly well. why reinvent the wheel?

Reactions: Farqui

·
Super Moderator
21,029 Posts
Judging by all areas now stuffed this is quite serious.

But never mind, they've raised a ticket that seems to be in a looooooong queue.

What a bl**dy mess, again.:scream1::scream1::scream1:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts