2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a drive to Newark today, coming out of Nottm (A46) saw 3 shiny black CTR's, 1 Black fully colour coded CTS, 1 Deep Bronze Pearl (not coded) CTS and 1 red Si all within half an hour or so. Was there a meet on I didn't know about? :facepalm:

On the way back 1 CW ............ it wasn't Jaygee58 or Horizon, unless you both have had plastic surgery :D

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
I live near there and I never see any other ctrs! And none of those were me...

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I saw a black CTR with wind deflectors think was an 09 parked in Newark Sunday 5/9/10 around 2:30pm opposite morrisons car park entrance, who was this as it did have a civinfo sticker in the back window?
That'll be me! :)

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
No not me either.
Gadget don't think there will be any meet in Notts that you don't know about :worms:. How dare they :facepalm:

Might get a Lincs meet going, all Notts guys"N" gals invited too.

Think I'll do a meet at our Kart track and have a
ciVinfo Grand Prix

:VTECSMILEY::VroumVroum02::VTECSMILEY::VroumVroum02::VTECSMILEY::VroumVroum02::VTECSMILEY::VroumVroum02::VTECSMILEY::VroumVroum02::VTECSMILEY:

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Kart GP.. That would be great... JG- do it!

·
Living the dream!
8,539 Posts
No not me either.
Gadget don't think there will be any meet in Notts that you don't know about :worms:. How dare they :facepalm:

Might get a Lincs meet going, all Notts guys"N" gals invited too.

Think I'll do a meet at our Kart track and have a
ciVinfo Grand Prix

:VTECSMILEY::VroumVroum02::VTECSMILEY::VroumVroum02::VTECSMILEY::VroumVroum02::VTECSMILEY::VroumVroum02::VTECSMILEY::VroumVroum02::VTECSMILEY:
now that would be a good idea

1 - 12 of 12 Posts