2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I went to (albeit briefly) to the Notts car show which is held on the first Wednesday of each month from April till September ......... more details here http://www.civinfo.com/forum/meetings/55540-notts-monthly-car-meet-4th-may.html#post874219

Anyway, met the guys from Drive It or Ride It.co.uk, really nice bunch and I joined them for the 'group pics'.

There was hot and cold food available, outside bar and live music :D

Here's some pics of the cars at this friendly local evening show.

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some Fords

Brings back fond and not so fond memories for me :facepalm: (I had a Capri .... )

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drive It or Ride It.co.uk

The nice chaps from Drive It or Ride It asked me to join them for the group pic .......... it would be rude not to ;)

Attachments

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Yeah great pics. Looks like it was a nice enough day for it too.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice one paul il be coming to one of these i think :p
excellent stuff Lee, next time I won't take Charlie so I can stay a bit later (had to shoot off about 8 as it's on a school night lol)

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Great pics Paul! :cool:

My old man had a Capri, think I was about 6 at the time (long, long time ago!). 3.0 ltr, orange with black vinyl roof!

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pics Paul! :cool:

My old man had a Capri, think I was about 6 at the time (long, long time ago!). 3.0 ltr, orange with black vinyl roof!
Nice, mine was a 2.0L Sport ..... it was a love/hate relationship, love the look of it, hated driving it lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts