2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)First of all hello everyone i only joined this week :)

does anyone know how to take out number plate light on 10 plate type S civic ??? does it just pull out of is it screwed in from inside ???

I Wanted to fit Rear view camera from ebay the one that go in the number plate light hole, has anyone fitted one like it and also anyone had any experiance with the Lcd rear view mirror to go with the camera

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Welcome

To remove the number plate light bulbs, remove the to panels inside the boot lid and they are the 2 center most lights the twist and pull out.

As for the camera can't help you there sorry. I can't really see without looking at it how you would put a camera there in a civic anyway.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
The Civic Number Plate Fitment cameras on ebay do not fit our Euro Civics... They are designed for the 4 dr USDM/JDM version... Like this...

Tom8126 is spot on with how to access the bulb :)

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Just get one of bogs I don't have one but have pretty much read every review everyone has given plus he is a top guy I'd have no worries buying from him if my car was compatible :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.