2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Shaun 22 from Dorset. Always been mega into my cars, and always wanted a CTR since first experiencing VTEC in '08. Since then I've been hooked on the noise! :cool:

I bought my EffEnn in July last year (after a hard few months of saving) and have loved every moment of its ownership so far, and very happy to finally sign up to (after quite a while) this wonderful forum :D.

I went to the South Mimms Part 3 meet and Gaz09 left a card under my wiper for me, so thanks man!

Anyway, enough of my rambles, here's a few pictures. :p

My old Cleee-O;

Andddd, my EffEnn;

At the South Mimms Meet. :)

Cheers,
Shaun

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum Shaun.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Looking forward to talking to you all on here in general, and of course the odd bit of advice here and there.

Welcome.

I remember seeing your motor at South Mimms, looked great :cool: Gar couldn't wait to get his card put on your car ;)
Ah really? Thanks man, I was amazed how clean it still looked after the long drive up. And I'm glad he did ;)

Looks good fella

Get your :civinfo: badge and some foglight protectors on there .... think someone on here sells them .... ;)
Thanks mate. If only I knew someone that sold them ;). I'll be onto you when I need some mate. :D

Welcome along mate, I went from a clio to a Civic too, nice choice :D
Thanks MrJP! Certainly a large step, got in my friends Clio the other day and it felt so tiny now. Aha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts