2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Info please on the above, can the LEDs be replaced and how?
Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
Oops, nay help forthcoming #ourbad

Did Googl'g the archives help?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had this problem would flicker when locking and unlocking and ended up having to replace the whole indicator unit in the mirror, £90 from Honda. Annoying as it was under warranty and according to Honda it wasn't covered as it is classed as trim?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I had this problem would flicker when locking and unlocking and ended up having to replace the whole indicator unit in the mirror, £90 from Honda. Annoying as it was under warranty and according to Honda it wasn't covered as it is classed as trim?
By that logic the wheel nuts flying off after you drive it out the forecourt could be considered trim

·
more torque than the mrs
6,764 Posts
Info please on the above, can the LEDs be replaced and how?
Thanks in advance.
did you ever replace the led's? quick how to:wink3:

I stripped down a non working indicator quite easy to do if you take your time,first remove the black sponge around the indicator you will see then how the clear lens is glued in place, I used a stanley knife and kept scoring all the way round the clear lens being very careful enough for the lens to pop off then all the inners can then be removed , then you can replace the led's on the circuit board ,hope this helps..
[img]http://www.civinfo.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=205609&stc=1&d=1462553542[/img]

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts