2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looked on ebay and there is 1 2006-2007 honda sat nav disk latest price is 67 quid its a bit to exspensive for me the bidding will finish at
28-Jan-07 22:03:55 GMT

good luck

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just looked on ebay and there is 1 2006-2007 honda sat nav disk latest price is 67 quid its a bit to exspensive for me the bidding will finish at
28-Jan-07 22:03:55 GMT

good luck
Since nobody has yet been able to find any difference between the this and the earlier one, it doesn't seem to be money well spent.

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
Interestingly there's another on sale too (from Swindon) and hes'( or she) sold a few before:eek:
That one is a tad more expensive.

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,171 Posts
can u please post the link as i cannot find it, thanks.

yes you will be able to back it up. im after the latest one then i will be backing a few up:D

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,171 Posts
please post the link if you saved it, will check out the seller and see what else they are selling.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
vagueries (if that is a word) and differences between '05 and '06 and '07 versions aside, you've got to wonder where someone is getting hold of these from...

The only possible answers I could come up with are:
They work for Honda, and have access (legit or otherwise) to the stock, or
They are selling backup copies (which I can't imagine would be legit, even if they were sold as such), or
There are a number of Sat Nav equiped Civic owners with broken windows

Unless someone can come up with another explanation, I make that a 3 out of 4 chance that these could be less than legal.

Which isn't to say that the are - it could be the 1 in 4 chance that happens to be the case!

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,171 Posts
does any one know how much these are to buy new from honda? may be worth buying a new 1 then selling the old 1 on ebay??

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
So far nothing seems different, I'm sure there is but its yet to be found:)
Looks like a candidate for 'spot the difference'

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
This chap 'exorcist' has sold 6 of these on eBay in January. Most around the £80 mark, but one went for a bid of £137.
He says they are original, v3.05 and sealed !!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts