2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to repair a problem with vsa on my 56 1.8 ex ,does anyone know the easiest (cheapest) way to get real time info from the wheel Speed sensors .
What software and interface I'll need .

Any help appreciated

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorted

i ended up getting a launch pro3 scanner to sort this out , It can read every part of the car and even actuate individual parts on the abs/hvac systems . Great bit of kit works all makes and models up to 2016

if anyone in Glasgow is stuck and needing a scan let me know and ill help them out , can do regens on dervs too.

ps all four wss resistance should 1.5k (or there abouts) .Also when you turn the key there is .5v pulse sent to all 4 connectors to check for open cicuit .

hope this help someone .

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,387 Posts
i ended up getting a launch pro3 scanner to sort this out , It can read every part of the car and even actuate individual parts on the abs/hvac systems . Great bit of kit works all makes and models up to 2016

if anyone in Glasgow is stuck and needing a scan let me know and ill help them out , can do regens on dervs too.

ps all four wss resistance should 1.5k (or there abouts) .Also when you turn the key there is .5v pulse sent to all 4 connectors to check for open cicuit .

hope this help someone .
I'll bare that in mind mate :smile3:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem just give me a shout , especially if you need a regen as i'm trying to work out a few things with the system .
cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts