2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought a BT OBD2 adaptor off the Bay.

It arrived today, so I run out to the car and plug it in..........and all these warnings come up on the dash 'Check' this that and the other! My VSA light has come on??(I thought that was just for show!)

While I try to get the awful smell of bowels opening out of the car, can any one tell me if this is 'normal'?

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,368 Posts
Everything works as it should!
Don't plug it in... I bought one off Ebay with software to do your own Mapping.... I don't think my Bowels could handle me plugging it in and trying it after reading some comments on it....

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
iv'e bought 2 off ebay
one not too long ago from this guy
Mini Bluetooth OBD2 OBDII Car Diagnostic Interface Scan Test Device with switch | eBay

works perfectly and because it has the off/on switch hasn't been removed since plugging it in i just switch it on when i want to have a play

the other i bought a few years ago which still works as it should

it looks like the one you purchased is faulty send it back for a replacement/refund

·
Registered
304 Posts
elm27

I have 1 and I use it for 4 years now, never had problems, and when I had a fault it helped me find it through torque pro. yours is difevtive and do not use it as you can blow the ecu

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reassurance guys.

I've taken the executive decision to place it in the circular file in the corner of my kitchen!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts