2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after a bit of looking about am taking the plunge and getting a Type R GT tomorrow... well as long as it is as advertised i will. Drivg down to england shire tomorrow at o dark hundred to have a look at it and part with my hard earned then back up the road again! Mrs is inheriting My S. Suppose i better order another sticker....

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
yes mate welcome along to the R family your gonna love it
have you driven one before?

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
well after a bit of looking about am taking the plunge and getting a Type R GT tomorrow... well as long as it is as advertised i will. Drivg down to england shire tomorrow at o dark hundred to have a look at it and part with my hard earned then back up the road again! Mrs is inheriting My S. Suppose i better order another sticker....
Brilliant news mate!

At the next meet you wont have any problems keeping up lol :D

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if her indoors turns up in the S you two might be in bother.. she blaming you!!!! was a good deal to be honest i couldnt say no.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is NHB.... has pretty much every extra ,,,, like said as long as it is as described then will be mine by tomorrow lunch time ish!!! looking forward to the run back up .....

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Remember plenty v-tec on the run home and plan a route past plenty petrol stations lol looking forward to seeing the pics though :)

Need to start planning the next meet I think

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
good luck with the purchase !!

and enjoy the drive home if all goes well :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts