2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some spare time on my hands to day so finally got round to fitting my amber lighting inside, also placed my honda sticker on petrol cap, and fitted some honda rubber mats in time for the wetter weather..
some pics.

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
wooow your lights are bright mate, considering you took the photos in daylight. :O
Nicely done.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wooow your lights are bright mate, considering you took the photos in daylight. :O
Nicely done.
Yeah i was unsure to begin with, thought they were not as bright as I would liked them to have been, Will take a couple of pics once its dark and post them to show the difference.
cheers milano

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Looks good, I did find that when I had my type S fitted with blue footwell lights that bright they did reflect in the side windows .... do you have this prob? I found it a bit distracting at first but got used to it ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good, I did find that when I had my type S fitted with blue footwell lights that bright they did reflect in the side windows .... do you have this prob? I found it a bit distracting at first but got used to it ;)

yes very much so, but not my side windows. I found that my front windscreen was a little bit of a problem to begin with but like your self got used to it,

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
yes very much so, but not my side windows. I found that my front windscreen was a little bit of a problem to begin with but like your self got used to it,
It was a bit of a shock for me as I had them fitted in the height of summer .... I would drive around at night wearing flip flops and in my side window I'll see a magnified bright blue hairy toe!!!!!:rolleyes: but like I said you get used to it. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts