2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How often do these come up for sale, as dont want to jump on a less than perfect set if I dont have to?

What sort of prices are they, as hoping to sell my Rage's and have some money spare?

PS. if I attend meets am I likely to find a someone after a swap?

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
How often do these come up for sale, as dont want to jump on a less than perfect set if I dont have to?

What sort of prices are they, as hoping to sell my Rage's and have some money spare?

PS. if I attend meets am I likely to find a someone after a swap?

A set on sale on ctro

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
They pop up all the time in the for sale section, might be a few in there now, with rages you stand a good chance of a straight swap + money your way

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey leejay, what kind of condition are your rages in?
I have OEM's in perfect condition rears have 6-7mm fronts have 4-5 mm all are bridgestones. Maybe we can make a deal? :p

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are good condition - some have slight corrosion, but minimal (and common I believe).

Also a small curb mark on one rim.

Need to get some pics sorted, does not notice on car, if I was keeping them Im a perfectionist and prob would get them refurbished.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tyres - need to check but think front two are nearly new and rear two arent much worse. When I get photos sorted I will measure them.

How do you envisage a swap going with the distance between us?

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will obviously factor this into the deal!

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very pleased with the way this is going, holding off on suspension and FRSU until I do this.
If your wheels really are good and have no / minimal curbing them Im very sure we would come to a deal.

I will wash the wheels, check tread depth, and get some photos sorted by the weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts