2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

whilst i haven't posted alot on this forum , i have viewed/read/ enjoyed being part of it. Some great people and some great info on here. Time for a change of car , just traded the type R for a 2012 Audi S4 s-tronic. Picked it up yesterday and its some machine to be fair.

Anyway, thanks for peoples help over the years and i shall still keep an eye on whats going on on here.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did the Type R work out okay for you?
yup, loved it...had an ep3 many years ago so thought i would try an FN2. Had it for 4 1/2 years and it never let me down once, was reasonable to service and cheap to insure.

and i got top trade in value as well which was good.

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
Excellent news, it's great to hear feedback - thanks!

Sounds like the Audi has quite an act to follow ;-)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I parted with my CTR after 7.5 years of ownership, after it was written off. I now drive a Merc C class 1.8 petrol, its nice and comfortable but I miss the power. I may trade it in for a Merc 500SL, that will do the trick! haha

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Sorry to hear you've sold the civic, but admit I was almost doing the same thing a week ago! Had a test drive in an Audi TT Quattro diesel and loved it! But wasn't going to be as practicle as the TypeR (rear seats were a joke!) so went looking for an A3 Quattro diesel instead. Even with top trade in (got the dealer up to 7 grand on my 08 plate FN2) there was still too much money to find so we've decided the FN2 is staying for now.
Good luck with the Audi mate, really nice cars to drive.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to hear you've sold the civic, but admit I was almost doing the same thing a week ago! Had a test drive in an Audi TT Quattro diesel and loved it! But wasn't going to be as practicle as the TypeR (rear seats were a joke!) so went looking for an A3 Quattro diesel instead. Even with top trade in (got the dealer up to 7 grand on my 08 plate FN2) there was still too much money to find so we've decided the FN2 is staying for now.
Good luck with the Audi mate, really nice cars to drive.
thanks, i enjoyed my type R but it was time to try something else... never had an Audi before and so far i am very impressed. Does seem very sturdy and well made, loving the interior... time will tell tho, fingers crossed!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts