2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

rite, just need to be clarify on something.... the FN2 only came in the following colors...

Black
Red
Silver
Blue (Navy)
White

Sorry i dont know the official name for the paints... is that correct??

reason why i ask, is i saw a orangery/tangerine/goldish color civic but with all the Type R bits... even the seats and steering wheel.. am i right in thinking thats just a very gd make over n body kit?

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
What you saw was the bronze. I'm sure it's called deep bronze pearl. K20 ED on here has it and it is a lovely colour

Edit - was it black with bronze through it or all tangerine?

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Ah yes, the mysterious Deep Bronze Pearl. Looks black one second, then when the suns out it goes a bronze/gold!! Very rare colour, I have NEVER seen one, not even at my nearest dealer when these cars came out, and I went to the launch (they used a red one for that near me).

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just googled 'deep bronze pearl' its defiantly not that,.... its actually a bright orange color .....-_-

·
Premium Member
6,706 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
hi all

rite, just need to be clarify on something.... the FN2 only came in the following colors...

Black
Red
Silver
Blue (Navy)
White
Baige

Sorry i dont know the official name for the paints... is that correct??

reason why i ask, is i saw a orangery/tangerine/goldish color civic but with all the Type R bits... even the seats and steering wheel.. am i right in thinking thats just a very gd make over n body kit?
:D

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Ooh I didn't know that, are there any other colours not available in UK?

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk
I couldnt find the picture of the one i saw for sale a while back but heres another, same colour as the one you saw :)

Iv not heard of or seen any other colours

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts