2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TDi Powertuning i.e. TDi North in Warrington and TDi PLC in Thurrock are now "Official" Mugen UK dealers, and the only ones recognised by Mugen.
We can pretty much get anything you see or hear that is released from Mugen Japan.

If you can find a part number or know what you want send us an email direct to [email protected] and we will try and sort some prices and deals out.:cool:

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Any of the new Mugen kit?? spoiler?? performance mods for FN2 as seen in a recent thread...

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Any of the new Mugen kit?? spoiler?? performance mods for FN2 as seen in a recent thread...
Just alluding to this! Great News TDi North.. salivating at the prospect of the possible availability of some of those Mugen FN2 parts as seen in the other thread as per the quote :cool:

Edit: To go with the two parts highlighted by the fella above - any news on a spoiler/Grille? as in the above pic and Mugen Alloys? Thanks

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Sorry, I ment the boot spoiler... What performance mods are there??

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We should be able to get everything you see advertised unless it is classed as "race products" which then shouldn't normally be available for general road use.;)

I have full price lists/pictures etc of most products apart from the FN2 aero products at the moment but have spoken to Mugen and they are sorting something out for me so will post up more details as soon as I have them.

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
great news TDI!!!!

id be interested in the above too..the side panel vents...

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
no...you are copying me...you can go get M3 side grills...haha max power style lol hehe

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
it will look way better in black though!!:worms: could go for it and get a nice m3 wing and maybe some m3 mirrors to finish off the max power chav look!!
would have to put an M badge on the rear too just for fun!:p
i see no one is going for the pub bench rear spoiler then??

1 - 20 of 101 Posts