2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could we place the official released service notes here (pdf or jpg)
Can this one made sticky?

I found 2:

Can someone from UK verify that the Mike for RHD is located on the LEFT ! this would be strange or the service note os only for LHD.

Attachments

·
Enthusiastic Supporter
627 Posts
A quick translation using http://www.worldlingo.com

Shocks one is in italian??

I think this makes a bit more sense!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
I wonder from were they got stuff like this... would be good to read some more... probably from the same source;)

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Italian one was included with the Italian service manual, somewhere on this forum, I tought I put it since it is official...

·
Enthusiastic Supporter
627 Posts
Now all we need is the English version.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The noise from the rear shocks on my 2.2 ex is driving me mad - third time back at the dealer now but this pdf should help - thanks

·
Greek Subforum Moderator
13,232 Posts
I am sure that there are many official service bulletins since 2007 and we only have 3 of them. If someone can post them here, it would be useful in case it's needed as a proof to a dealer for a potential part change under guarantee. Please enlighten us!:)
(I am not sure if it is illegal to do so...Pottsy is it?)

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I'm in total agreement that it would be ideal if we had the pdf for each bulletin but if this isn't possible a list of the bulletin titles and their relevant dates would be a start. At least then we could alert the dealer to the fact that a bulletin exists and then maybe help them resolve the known fault.

It's interesting to read that common faults are not alway resolved at the first visit eg my service manager told me that the noise in the sub-frame was caused by dust and to cure the problem they had to clean the dust and re-torque the bolts. It stopped for a few days but will need another attempt to resolve.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Bulletins for US Civics are available (I always read all of them and post if there's anything interesting) but nothing is available/allowed for the Euro cars, sadly. I have asked...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts