2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats bad..... thats just plain wrong.

I have somehow spent over £200 on a piece of wire from Honda that does little more than give an "audio in" from my iPod to the audio head on my new Civic EX.

I expect someone from Honda is hanging thier head in shame.... or possibly rejoycing in the huge mark up from a length of twine.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
bet you're wishing you'd found this place a bit sooner.... :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, sort of...... before this I had... errmm excuse me while I gag.... A Ford Fiesta 1.4D Ghia.

It was the single most horrible car ever to be made, the diesel engine was so loud I'd often find flock of seagulls following me expecting my Furgus Massey to start ploughing. The "Ghia" extras fitted came to no more than 2 plastic logo's and a silver gear knob.......

So the rush to get a new car was overwhelming and I simply didnt have the energy to check out the iPod functions.....

have to dash, as I'm off to cause £200's worth of damage to a Honda forecourt.

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Well, sort of...... before this I had... errmm excuse me while I gag.... A Ford Fiesta 1.4D Ghia.

So the rush to get a new car was overwhelming and I simply didnt have the energy to check out the iPod functions.....

have to dash, as I'm off to cause £200's worth of damage to a Honda forecourt.
I am very surprised you wish to admit your previous car history, even to explain your current predicament :p

Be careful when you get to the forecourt. As you very well now know, £200 worth of damage to a Honda is removing a few inches of wire. Don't get carried away, it could cost you a fortune [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
an old saying in Scotland When your young you learn fair
when your older you learn mare lol

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Re:

So is there a unit out there that will let you control charge and listen to your ipod through your civic stereo?

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,182 Posts
So is there a unit out there that will let you control charge and listen to your ipod through your civic stereo?
the answer is yes, ihad mine for a few months and there is a write up on here with the links to where i got it from the u.s.a off ebay.

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ipod + wire

I am totally delighted with my £200 piece of wire. :rolleyes:

How great it is to see the word accesory come up on the screen in large letters so that every one passing by can clearly see I have been done! Mind you at least it doesn't tell them what I'm listening to!

I think it works out to something lke £10 to each centimetre. What a great purchase !!

Is there any way of changing this accessory message so that at least I can see what's playing etc etc?

I also ordered some mudflads for my Milano red CTR and unbelievably they weren't even coded they were grey now theyre on I have got used to them.

The guy at the dealer ship just shrugged his shoulders as I left leaving my pristine S2000 with him.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I am totally delighted with my £200 piece of wire. :rolleyes:

How great it is to see the word accesory come up on the screen in large letters so that every one passing by can clearly see I have been done! Mind you at least it doesn't tell them what I'm listening to!

I think it works out to something lke £10 to each centimetre. What a great purchase !!

Is there any way of changing this accessory message so that at least I can see what's playing etc etc?

I also ordered some mudflads for my Milano red CTR and unbelievably they weren't even coded they were grey now theyre on I have got used to them.

The guy at the dealer ship just shrugged his shoulders as I left leaving my pristine S2000 with him.

Which dealer did you use. :?: You're not too far from me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts