2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Heavy Footed!
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im starting to get really pissed off now, first i have windscreen problems, and now i have gear box issues!!!!

When im driving, i can move the gear stick out of gear with little to no effort, and NOT touch the clutch at all.... It comes out easier when in 3rd to 4th, and 5th to 6th. As of yet, its not come out on its own accord, only with a small amount of pressure.

Starting to regret my purchase on another Honda :mad:

Lets see what the garage has to say tomorrow :worms:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi,

This used to happen on my Bora, it is possible to deselect a gear when the speed and revs are matches, the syncro should allow it.

It may need some adjsutment, I am sure Honda will look at it without issue.

Believe me I have had my fair share of issues, including Windscreen replaced under warranty, then roof resprayed as a result of them damaging it duirng the work, left at the side of the road with a faulty EGR valve, new wheels due to corrosion, replaced front suspension, fuel filler that won't play.

I know it spoils the car, but it does't seem to matter what you buy these days they all have faults (not able to vouch for Ferrari, Porsche Rolls Royce or Aston Martin, but you get my drift)

Chin up!

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
sorry to hear your having probs *** your motor steve (shame) cus it is a nice looking motor, i will NEVER buy HONDA again after the trials and tribulations i have had with mine so far after just 800 miles

NEVER EVER HONDA AGAIN

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
back to BMW for me after i get out of this one forget the vtec signatuture its back to M-TEC for mr me

·
Heavy Footed!
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell me about it, im beginning to get fed up about it now... Im just waiting for the next thing to go wrong, and then thats the final straw for me....

·
Registered
78 Posts
I lasted all of 4 months before I got rid.
And I haven't regretted returning to VW whatsoever.

Such a shame as the car is a great looker.
Can't think of much else to complement that hasn't gone wrong though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts