2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from the dealer - "m4rky" they said, "great news your type R delivery date has been moved forward by 2 weeks to the 15th November". :):):):):) yeeha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes I thought and then remembered that I fly to Cuba for 2 weeks on that day :(

Life can be so cruel sometimes - I thought about cancelling the holiday, but after pulling my GF stilleto out of my head for suggesting it, I think she's against the idea :(

A long 2 weeks in the sun it is then :)

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Just got a call from the dealer - "m4rky" they said, "great news your type R delivery date has been moved forward by 2 weeks to the 15th November". :):):):):) yeeha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes I thought and then remembered that I fly to Cuba for 2 weeks on that day :(

Life can be so cruel sometimes - I thought about cancelling the holiday, but after pulling my GF stilleto out of my head for suggesting it, I think she's against the idea :(

Same happened to me, my car will be sitting at the dealers for one week while I am away. Sod's law isn't it.:(

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Cuba you luck barsteward

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Cheers Degs any chance you could run it in for me while I'm away too [smilie=cheeky-grin:;)

Its strange I never seem to think straight in the morning :)[/quote]

I'll even use the motortune method - cos I'm good like that! :wink: :D

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
...forward by 2 weeks to the 15th November"...

Oh yes I thought and then remembered that I fly to Cuba for 2 weeks on that day
Amazing co-incidence! I fly out for a Carribean Cruise on that day!

I'll wave as we fly over Cuba - keep an eye open for me[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
You may find that the date moves back and forward like a yo-yo, so you may just be back and the car will arrive.

Just make sure the dealer is aware your off on holiday (if the car comes in) so they can keep it safe for you.

Enjoy it when it arrives

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You may find that the date moves back and forward like a yo-yo, so you may just be back and the car will arrive.

Just make sure the dealer is aware your off on holiday (if the car comes in) so they can keep it safe for you.

Enjoy it when it arrives
Cheers!!!! [smilie=cheeky-grin:

I've arranged to pick it up when I get back :( I've not cried since I was 10 :D

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
You won't get any sympathy from me because i am jealous;)[smilie=tongue.gif]. I just have to hang around waiting until Dec for my car with no holiday to look forward to watching my summer (.....did we actually have one) suntan fade:(

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
i'm waiting on a call as well now.Mine is being cleaned and prepped as we speak, I've got 3 days off now to say hello to my new toy and get to find out how everything works:D

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
i'm waiting on a call as well now.Mine is being cleaned and prepped as we speak, I've got 3 days off now to say hello to my new toy and get to find out how everything works:D
I'm taking a week off work when I get mines....probably a bad thing as I have been known to drive about so much that I can rack up a couple of thousand miles in 5 days just going to and from Edinburgh! Eekk!

·
Premium Member
914 Posts

Maybe it's worth changing the route? (so you can go by car and don't have to give money to Fidel :D)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe it's worth changing the route? (so you can go by car and don't have to give money to Fidel :D)
That would be nice and a great way to get to know it!!! Imagine all of the nectar points you could get :cool:

Unfortunately the deal is now done - 1st December is now the delivery date (mmm makes me sound like an expectant father):rolleyes:

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
That would be nice and a great way to get to know it!!! Imagine all of the nectar points you could get :cool:

Unfortunately the deal is now done - 1st December is now the delivery date (mmm makes me sound like an expectant father):rolleyes:
I really know how your feeling. I've had a few things planned since I ordered mines and it still seems like i'm waiting forever. At least you have a date! Mines is due in at the dealers next week according to Honda UK, but STILL no call from the dealers! - I'm not going to be happy if they call and have already registered it without my docs!

btw, you do sound like a Dad - Nectar points seems to be a thing with Dad's lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts