2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any one is interested in the installation of the two guages as in the photo.

I can supply the material to fit the gauges, and even fit them for you for a price,

As follows.

2 guages
Installed
Oil sandwich plate
Carbon wrap material around guages for

I'm in Edinburgh for any one interested will take a day to make the template And 3-4 hours to install them,

£135, full install,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I could travel, would be. Little more to cover petrol, and the use of not having ramps, we're At work I have Ramps

·
Registered
406 Posts
That look awesome mate! What make are the gauges? and where does the oil pressure sensor fit? Is it one of those ones you fit an adaptor to the oil filter housing? Could you get a few more photos, close ups ect.
Where abouts in Edinburgh you from/work ?

Sorry for all the questions :facepalm: lol

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Yeah I could travel, would be. Little more to cover petrol, and the use of not having ramps, we're At work I have Ramps

That's cool bud so how much are we talking bud ? If I wanted you to fit ? Or would you send details to fit ? I'm in Sunderland so a bit far away from you ;(

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.885991,-1.364896

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That look awesome mate! What make are the gauges? and where does the oil pressure sensor fit? Is it one of those ones you fit an adaptor to the oil filter housing? Could you get a few more photos, close ups ect.
Where abouts in Edinburgh you from/work ?

Sorry for all the questions :facepalm: lol
The guages are prosport mate, yeah it's an oil sandwich plate, I was in two minds if they would leak but mine have not leaked at all. Im 5-10 minutes from city centre

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
The guages are prosport mate, yeah it's an oil sandwich plate, I was in two minds if they would leak but mine have not leaked at all. Im 5-10 minutes from city centre

Did you have to use a smaller oil filter for the sandwich plate?

·
Registered
95 Posts
This looks most excellent - wish I was closer to Scotland!!

o :)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Where have you ordered the gauges?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts