2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Your age ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading one of the other posts and the comments about seeing other Civics with younger drivers it's time to spill the beans and admit your age. I'll start, 38, if my memory serves me right. :lol:

EDIT: some extra age ranges added by Pottsy

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Very very young 40. Well after two bottles of red wine I feel very young...hic

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kevin_lufc said:
Very very young 40. Well after two bottles of red wine I feel very young...hic
2 large glasses of Southern comfort and lemonade for me. Perhap i should ask a question of who's been drinking when they come on here ? :lol:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
could turn out to be the longest thread ever :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Managed to amaze myself by adding a poll. :eek:

·
Registered
87 Posts
My new Civic was my 40th birthday present to myself!

I thought I was now old enough to buy a Honda :wink: :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Got the Type R as a 40th for myself. Over the mid life crisis now (lots of fun getting there!):lol: So the EX is my 41st present. I can now throw away the chav baseball hat my friends bought me for my 40th :twisted:

·
Registered
246 Posts
52, but feel a whole lot younger, not sure I look it though!
I had always promised myself a sports car when I was 50, but never quite made it. My forthcoming Civic is a halfway house, looks sporty, drives with a lot of verve, but can still transport passengers.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Re: age

mike222 said:
54, nice shoes Pottsy ! ( was that a Fiat 600? ) nice
I wish I still had shoes like that now.... Yes a Fiat 600 (bought when we lived in Dublin - later after moving here I have vivid memories of it breaking down in the Mersey Tunnel). Maybe one reason why I liked the 500 so much a few years later.

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
well im not a civic driver yet but will be hopefully by the end of next week im 17 and just orderd my civic and cant wait.

I have seen a lot of young civic drivers but i have also seen peoplke who look like 90 years old so i guess it really is for all ages.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts