2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was stuck in the worst traffic ever last night (6:30ish) and in the corner of my eye i saw a champ white R coming down the road and he flashed me ;), i just manged to give him a thumbs up as he went past who was it?

Also saw two Red 'R's shortly after at the miami roundabout both 07 plates.

Dal

·
Registered
50 Posts
it was me :) i was cutting through as the a12 was at stand still and i saw a little milano with w3 dal and i thought id give u a flash

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was me :) i was cutting through as the a12 was at stand still and i saw a little milano with w3 dal and i thought id give u a flash

excellent stuff - car looked spanking fella :)

Dal

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Where abouts in Essex are you metson?
I saw a CW CTR near Wickford railway station a few days ago. I bet there is more than 1 CW CTR around in Essex but I just wonder if it was you?

·
Registered
300 Posts
I was in ASDA todayat Chelmsford about 4:30 saw a white Civic Championship white with Mugen spoiler, a red Type R a Black Type S and an ES.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i live just outside of chelmsford, i work not too far from wickford but dont remember being near there although i may have been around, you would notice me as i have a mugen rear wing :)
lex it was not me as i was at work and the car was in my work car park, however there is a Mr Wong with a CW and he also has a mugen rear wing ive seen him about as he is sometimes parked outside a chinese in witham
thanks dal, i saw your number plate and knew you were from here so i flashed and waved and my girlfriend called me sad lol i dont agree.... i love it

·
Registered
93 Posts
not a cw or type r owner but just the other day i was discussing with another civic owner how other people don't seem to flash lights at each other anymore??!!

glad to see it still ahppens in some places!! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
not a cw or type r owner but just the other day i was discussing with another civic owner how other people don't seem to flash lights at each other anymore??!!

glad to see it still ahppens in some places!! :)
ye you dont get it much but ive flashed a few and had some back which i good to see

1 - 8 of 8 Posts