2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old CTR with Panasonic MD player, 2 x 6.5" Pioneer components up front, 2 x Pioneer 6x9's on shelf, Kenwood 800w amp & 2 x Pioneer 12" subs.

New CTR with no ice so far (cant find a suitable fascia).

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
So what you got planed for the FN2

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Red is nice !

Congratulation Conrad ;-)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Very very nice conrad

Welcome to the forum by the way:)

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Sorry but that huge sticker across the top of the windscreen has to go. Cheapens an otherwise beautiful car! :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So what you got planed for the FN2
My only plans for now are to source a front badge (not from the dealers because i'm not a fan of getting ripped off) and when a fascia comes out for the stereo i'll put 1 sub and the amp in with a couple of 6x9's. Have no idea what I can do with the front speakers as I don't know the size or if I can get into the tweeter but hopefully I can replace all stereo equipment. If an alloy wheel company brings out a set of a wheels as per the ones that were on the prototype I may consider them. But that is about it. Hopefully.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Old CTR with Panasonic MD player, 2 x 6.5" Pioneer components up front, 2 x Pioneer 6x9's on shelf, Kenwood 800w amp & 2 x Pioneer 12" subs.

New CTR with no ice so far (cant find a suitable fascia).

New Civ' is much better than the old, even without the ICE. PS Nice Vinyls ! I think I know who produced them! LOL ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts