2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had a look on Arnold Clark to see if if my old CTR had been sold

& yes it has. It still has the CIVINFO sticker on the rear , so hopefully the new owner will pay a visit here or they may already know about this site

Well whoever has bought it , i hope they look after it & have as much fun as i did while driving it:D

i have nearly got used to the accord now lol

·
Premium Member
50 Posts

& yes it has. It still has the CIVINFO sticker on the rear , so hopefully the new owner will pay a visit here or they may already know about this site

Well whoever has bought it , i hope they look after it & have as much fun as i did while driving it:D

How do you like the accord? I'm thinking of selling my civic as well and getting the accord?

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts

How much did they put it on the forecourt at? :?:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
How do you like the accord? I'm thinking of selling my civic as well and getting the accord?

its a very nice car, very smooth , well built, has the same "toys" as the CTR actually has more "toys"
Touch screen sat nav
Dash 6 cd changer
Heated seats
Electric seats
Electric sunroof
button on keyfob for opening the boot, plus lever in the car for the same
Locking glovebox
plus all the usual things the civic has

The 0-60 time is very fast, you wouldn't know its a diesel

The only downside is the steering wheel is much bigger & its a pain to reverse park as you cant see the back of the car ( parking sensors aren't standard fit)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Remember the all new accord arrives around May next year:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts