2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is a forum for the new shape type r, but i dont think u will mind me askin about the old shape.

my friend has an 05 civic type r and asked me what the best way to up the bhp by about 50 bhp+?? any suggestions guys.

thanks for taking the time to read this
blundell

·
Shake & Bake!
1,472 Posts
Flashpro, Mugen Exhaust, Gruppem Induction Kit that should give him approx 15-20 bhp if hes looking at 50bhp it sounds like he looking at supercharger kit

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
Its kpro on ep3's not flashpro as thats for fn2's. He will find its cheaper to supercharge for £3500 and get 290bhp maybe more depending who does it. Than to spend about same amount on other pieces to get 250bhp without boost. My target is 240 for my car and i will be happy the k20 engine cannot be tuned cheaply as its highly tuned stock

·
Shake & Bake!
1,472 Posts
Its kpro on ep3's not flashpro as thats for fn2's. He will find its cheaper to supercharge for £3500 and get 290bhp maybe more depending who does it. Than to spend about same amount on other pieces to get 250bhp without boost. My target is 240 for my car and i will be happy the k20 engine cannot be tuned cheaply as its highly tuned stock
Thats what i meant was the hondata ecu upgrade

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Kpro, Supercharger, larger injectors, Gruppe M, Toda manifold and exhaust. Have a check on CTR Owners Club for detailed info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts