2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow so where do I start..... the ones that know me what can I say, it's been a long time. To everyone else, hello to you all and welcome to this amazing community.

Back story - I was a member from a few years ago, like many on here found the love for a Civic and joined this community for help and advise.

I had put a lot of time, effort and money into my 2.2 derv and got it to where I wanted it, aesthetically and performance wise. Everywhere I went I used to get compliments about the look of the car, as well as putting a few of the VAG boys in their places.

Overall I couldn't have asked for a better car and community that I had joined. Unfortunately, good things never last ? in November 2016 my civic got stolen and to this day I have never seen the sight of it. The police never recovered it and I never got any luck after putting it out on social media and in the local paper.

Some utter piece of trash took away my pride and joy and to be honest, broke my heart and I just disappeared off this community..........

The other day I was looking at old pics of the car and decided to log back into the forum. After searching everywhere and almost giving up I found my Login details and have made a return with the hope I can in some small way help and guide others.

Also after a long debate with the Mrs have decided that I will be looking to buy another 2.2 derv, but I'm in no rush at the moment as it will have to be the right spec for me.

So yeah...... hello once again and yeah refreshing to be back. ?

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Wow so where do I start..... the ones that know me what can I say, it's been a long time. To everyone else, hello to you all and welcome to this amazing community.

Back story - I was a member from a few years ago, like many on here found the love for a Civic and joined this community for help and advise.

I had put a lot of time, effort and money into my 2.2 derv and got it to where I wanted it, aesthetically and performance wise. Everywhere I went I used to get compliments about the look of the car, as well as putting a few of the VAG boys in their places.

Overall I couldn't have asked for a better car and community that I had joined. Unfortunately, good things never last ? in November 2016 my civic got stolen and to this day I have never seen the sight of it. The police never recovered it and I never got any luck after putting it out on social media and in the local paper.

Some utter piece of trash took away my pride and joy and to be honest, broke my heart and I just disappeared off this community..........

The other day I was looking at old pics of the car and decided to log back into the forum. After searching everywhere and almost giving up I found my Login details and have made a return with the hope I can in some small way help and guide others.

Also after a long debate with the Mrs have decided that I will be looking to buy another 2.2 derv, but I'm in no rush at the moment as it will have to be the right spec for me.

So yeah...... hello once again and yeah refreshing to be back. ?

Hi
That was a beautiful car. No wonder you are in no rush to find another that will be hard to follow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts