2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought all you Type-R fans would like to see some onboard video from the Civic Type-R (EP3) of Daniels Motorsport in this weekend 24hr race at Silverstone. I've raced this car in most of the Britcar 24hrs and we have actually won it twice before when the regs were strictly production. The car is still this way, standard engine and box, just intake, exhaust and lowering the vtec cut in.

We finished 7th in class (out of 23) and 28th overall (out of 63). The Saxon Motorsport Type-R got a podium, finishing 3rd in class.

Apologies for the poor camera angles, had to fit and setup in about 15mins.

(Day/Dry, from lap 9)

(Night/Wet about 1am)

There are probably a few more Type-R vids on my channel inc the 2007 win and onboard from the 2007 race. Also Type-R related are the Lotus videos of my car which is an S2 Lotus with Type-R engine.

Hope you enjoy the footage, will post more when I've recovered and have more time.

Maxx

PS. Best to click through and watch in Youtube as you can select 720p mode and annotations, much better quality

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Get some pedal extensions to help with the heel toeing ;)

Nice vids by the way!

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
I was at the silverstone race and enjoyed watching the ep3's. Also saw the fn2 spin off :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts