2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Some time ago I responded to a post from a member asking where the diesel auto had gone from Honda's website and said that as an owner of one I was contemplating switching to a petrol cvt as the 9at box was so disappointing.
Well as of today I now drive a sporty blue 1.5 cvt (without the benefit of a test drive due to the lockdown). First impressions are that it's really good. Smooth without all the random jolts, lunges and hesitations I was getting before. The sonic grey was a nice colour but the blue is really striking, a bit like my rx8 from 2004 but hopefully less thirsty.
Regards
Rich

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome to the club, you won't be disappointed I've had mine 2 years and it still makes me smile. The c.v.t is excellent. Had a few niggles at first but all been sorted now. Had oil dilution but don't do short runs if I can help it and that has helped a lot. :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. There will be some short school runs but I'll keep an eye on the oil level. It was serviced just before purchasing so hopefully will be no issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts