2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks to Dave and all the guys at APB. I went there today to have a service and Eibach springs and camber pins fitted. Whilst I was there I also had a Milltek exhaust fitted. The service was second to none and the car has now been totally transformed. The ride is smoother, the bumps non-jarring and the cornering absolutely cracking!

Nothing was too much trouble for these guys, even to the extent of swapping out the sidelight bulbs which I was having real trouble fitting into the holders (I know, I'm a wimp).

There knowledge and expertise is second to none and I cannot recommend them more highly. Well worth the 5 hour round trip (even better on the way back now the car is setup well).

Robin

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
A big thanks to Dave and all the guys at APB. I went there today to have a service and Eibach springs and camber pins fitted. Whilst I was there I also had a Milltek exhaust fitted. The service was second to none and the car has now been totally transformed. The ride is smoother, the bumps non-jarring and the cornering absolutely cracking!

Nothing was too much trouble for these guys, even to the extent of swapping out the sidelight bulbs which I was having real trouble fitting into the holders (I know, I'm a wimp).

There knowledge and expertise is second to none and I cannot recommend them more highly. Well worth the 5 hour round trip (even better on the way back now the car is setup well).

Robin
Thank you very much Robin and thanks for coming all that way too!

Nice to meet and talk to you! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.