2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thats me had the civic for a year now (2.2 se) in for the 1st service yesterday,cost £172. Problems:- rear suspension knocks=springs upside down!clunk from front suspension=spring had turned.front screen new seal.rear disks worn,to be replaced under warranty.front tryes 2mm of tread left(11000 miles):(.fuel cap sorted (will wait and see):rolleyes:.locking wheel nut key missing(was never giving one!!!).Corrosion on alloys=pics have been sent to honda so will wait an see.So 1 year old and 11000 miles,so what do i think of the civic?Still great on fuel,road tax,power and cruising ,still think suspension is a bit hard but not a problem ,still loving the car :D Al

·
Registered
99 Posts
I take it all those problems were fixed under warranty & the fixed service price?

Did you have to point all these things out or did the dealer find them for you?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Mine also virtually 1 year old - 11000 miles - and in for 1st service in about 2 weeks.
Similar list of thinks to be done:

Suspension knocks - rear and front - been looked at before and had new shocks
Exhaust rattles
Fuel filler
'Check System' permanently on (dealer advises software update due from Honda, but been that way 6 months now apparently)- been looked at 3 times before.
Front wheelarch trim edge coming away - clips missing/fallen out?
Voice control dead (no beep even)- but never really worked anyway

But ....... front tyres have 5mm left

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I take it all those problems were fixed under warranty & the fixed service price?

Did you have to point all these things out or did the dealer find them for you?
all fixed under warranty ,they knew about the windscreen and fuel cap had to point the rest out to them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts