1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6 days and counting:

Already got the manuals.

Noted that the UK SatNav doesn't have the 2 'home' settings like the US version. That would have been useful for home and work.

·
Registered
616 Posts
It's literally touching the front car! I would not buy from such monkeys.
Wow such ignorance. Imagine letting them service your car *shrugs*

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's literally touching the front car! I would not buy from such monkeys.
Wow such ignorance. Imagine letting them service your car *shrugs*
It isn't touching, it was about 2" away. I looked closer and if it had touched the Jazz would have come off worse - red painted bumper against front number plate surround.
They do that deliberately as they are taken out of the service bay each morning and put back in each evening. The closeness is to stop anyone having any fancy ideas.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you already have front & rear mud guards. did you asked for them, or did you get them as regular equipment?
They've had the car a few days and started getting it prepped already.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Looking good Krem [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Good luck with your car!
Getting mine Tuesday morning. Can't wait!
Do you guys have a clue about the cost of the carbon fiber trims?
Looks crackin on a white pearl one.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Nice colour
Which engine did you go for?
I'm going for the 1, 8 petrol and the "sport" pack as its called here in Sweden.
I like to rev my engines a bit so it will be perfect :)

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
By the time I've sorted out the Radio stations, SatNav favourites and general settings the battery will probably be flat !

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
By the time I've sorted out the Radio stations, SatNav favourites and general settings the battery will probably be flat !
I've been told to turn up at 08:00 so I'll likely be one of the first 13's on the road, doubt many will notice.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can only just spot it under the rear light cluster.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have parked up with the engine off and programmed over an hour of addresses into the satnav and transfered my telephone directory via bluetooth and then set up my USB etc. all with no battery problem. After each postcode added I then had to go into settings to edit the name which is a slow process but then I have the SD satnav.

Perhaps it only really uses power when you have the audio turned up and are driving that big speaker in the boot?

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Same with my last 2 Civic's. Spent quite a while getting it all setup and then crossed my fingers Monday morning that there was enough juice to get me going.

Advantage this time is that it's a 17 mile journey home from the dealer instead of the previous 4. Hopefully that should be enough to give it a good charge.

Wonder whether mine will have the 45 or 60 Ah battery ?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts