2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say I just cant get the smile of my face, picked my NHB Type r gt up yesterday....100 miles done already...i traded in my golf gti mk5

both great cars...and allthough the gti has low down grunt....nothing compares that vtec !

I do however have a nasty rattle from my parcel shelf ???? has anyone else had this...it stops if someone puts there hand on it when driving ???

any ideas anyone ????:confused:

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Take out the shelf, lol jk. No idea, the one I tested, never made a sound, but I suppose the ones sent to Honda dealer are different to the ones us mortals buy. ;)

Tom

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Hi Montymole1,

Glad you are pleased with it. I can't answer your parcel shelf query but what I can say is that I have had my CTR 5 months now and I can confirm that the grin does not do away :D

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
montymole1

You sound as excited as I feel!

I pick mine up at 5:00pm tonight (not a Type R just a 2.2 EX)

Can't wait!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I may have fixed it ! just need some bumpy lanes to drive on now, erm under the boot once opened there are sume rubber feet, these can be ajusted buy unscrewing them, if you turn them anti clockwise the boot is harder to shut but the parcel shelf is further away...

I will confirm l8ter

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Hope you are enjoying your car as much as i am. Picked up my NHB Type R GT with sat nav and Rage alloys on Tuesday 4th Oct. Fitted side decals and front grill badge myself also fitted mats and mud flaps (colour coded of course). I will post pics soon.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
£65 of Ebay, it was however Holdcroft Honda who i believe do a discount for members of this forum. I also got the mats and mud flaps of them. You cant get the badge on its own it comes with the side decals.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have to say I just cant get the smile of my face, picked my NHB Type r gt up yesterday....100 miles done already...i traded in my golf gti mk5

both great cars...and allthough the gti has low down grunt....nothing compares that vtec !

I do however have a nasty rattle from my parcel shelf ???? has anyone else had this...it stops if someone puts there hand on it when driving ???

any ideas anyone ????:confused:
I got a rattle in the glove comp, rattle stops when i apply pressure to the light bulb plastic window thing, sounds very cheap and nasty, driving me mad

·
Registered
429 Posts
£65 of Ebay, it was however Holdcroft Honda who i believe do a discount for members of this forum. I also got the mats and mud flaps of them. You cant get the badge on its own it comes with the side decals.
can you take a close up pic of the mud flaps andy? everyone else iv asked has given rubbish photos (no offence to anyone)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome to the FN2 club

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Pictures of mud flaps as requested
The Mud flaps look good and will be useful in winter. How did you get them colour coded ? Did you paint them yourself, and if so what with ? I'd imagine it would need to be fairly flexible paint.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts