2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the Stealer on the phone today giving me the registration number for my Type R GT..................Only got two more weeks to go

Have arranged to get my company car collected on 29th and they are sending my no claims proof to me next week.

I'm starting to get really excited now:marchmellow:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
It will be worth the wait, trust me

·
Registered
40 Posts
I know the feeling, we have ordered 2 x NHB Type S as company cars. I am sure this will be the longest 2 weeks of our lives.

Dealer said he could drop them round on the Friday night, or open up early on the Sat morning. Had to go and pick them up though, would be rude not too.

Well, just waiting now, la la la la la

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm getting mine at 9.00AM but they should be opening earlier with it being 1st March.

Then when I run through the checklist and pay the balance I'll get it home and change the bulbs for Nightbreakers and then detail the car.

The gorgeous blonde one is away for the weekend in London with her daughter so will have lots of time to play with my new toy:cool:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Waiting for my dealer to phone this week, with my registation. Ordered 2nd September 2007. So have waited six months for mine.

Was told two weeks ago that it was being built around 11-02-08 for delivery to today...................................

Its been a long wait......................................:)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
One week and four days for me now!!! (fri 29th Feb) been counting down for a while :)

·
Supporter
63 Posts
ive got about 2 weeks to go too, evan if it arrives before then gonn ahave to wait till the 1st of march for the new plate ;)

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Waiting for my dealer to phone this week, with my registation. Ordered 2nd September 2007. So have waited six months for mine.

Was told two weeks ago that it was being built around 11-02-08 for delivery to today...................................

Its been a long wait......................................:)
Why have you had to wait that long?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Why have you had to wait that long?
Was told by Five local dealers that I needed to put my order in before the end of october 07 to guarantee delivery. As all there allocated cars had been used up?

I need to wait until march due to financial circumstances.................

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
It's So hard to wait ;-) ! Only two weeks now !

And Civinfo is a great place to spend time !

·
Registered
20 Posts
im waiting on a type s gt in nhb but there gonna be dropping it off on the 29th for me. soon as the clock strikes 12 straight to the motorway woohoo.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Only 12 more sleeps

I'm struggling with the short wait for my Type-R so feel sorry for all you guys that have had to wait months for theirs.
I went in to order mine on Feb 10th and getting it on 1st March ..... dealer had one in stock as someone had cancelled their order the day before.
I was just lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hello

Just phoned my dealer, and my car arrived with them late yesterday..................

Will confirm registration Tomorrow.

Not long Know..................................:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anybody know what stage the dealer gets to know the reg no? Reason I ask is that my car was originally to be delivered 'early March', then about a week later was told it would be 24th March...(busy period leading up to 1st March I suppose), so was a bit disappointed, but not really too bothered.

Got home tonight to find a message on the answer phone from the dealer with my reg no and asking me to call to arrange delivery!!! Was too late to call them back tonight...I'm hoping this means that delivery has magically been brought forward again. Any thoughts? Can't wait to speak to dealers tomorrow!:D

Oh...first post BTW...Hi everyone!;)

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He phoned me last Thursday 14th with my Reg and I get my car at 9.00AM on 1st March :cool:

Oh and hello you'll find lots of useful info here

·
Supporter
63 Posts
Well mines due to arrive early march and my number plate has already been released, however i do not have a delivery date :( as of yet. dont feel to bad though as i cant really afford to pay for it till the 6-7th march;)

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
You could all have your cars a day earlier if it wasn't a leap year. Ha Ha ;)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Went to dealers yesterday to see if my car was there, and right in front of the door was a milano red Type R Gt with rage wheels, for sale a £19970?

Found out my car was not at this site and would arrive there thursday/Friday?

So it seems that either they ordered another car for stock or somebody pulled out of a deal, that they have another type R in stock for immediate sale?

So I waited six month and could have got a car in a matter of weeks?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts