Premium Member
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Looks spot on that! That's made my decision harder now haha

Reactions: Clarkstar

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Thinking of painting my calipers this weekend, so I wanted to ask you all and get a overall consensus on what colour would be best. My cars vivid blue, so I was thinking red, yellow or blue?

Also does anyone know who sells the type s side decals on here?

Cheers guys
Gers is the man for the decals his work is superb and he's a really nice guy.

·
IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES
840 Posts
Thinking of painting my calipers this weekend, so I wanted to ask you all and get a overall consensus on what colour would be best. My cars vivid blue, so I was thinking red, yellow or blue?

Cheers guys
Gers did me some Type S GT side decals spot on

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
heres a type EX one he did for me couple of weeks ago

Attachments

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

·
Registered
61 Posts
As a newbie to these columns,
The push for perfection and a good looks is impressive, and the information you guys share is even more impressive too...

I've done a few bits to my Type R GT, but my main worry is that these fantastic cars sit out in the cold all night, and chavvy gits will destroy our prized toys without a second thought... and some times the better a car looks....
.....The more of the wrong attention it gets !!

A few beautiful vehicles have been keyed and had stuff smashed off them recently near me !!!
WHY ????

We work, we save, we spend..... the rest of the scum shower just get jealous and destroy !

I had ideas of buying one of those tail-pipe ignition units and rigging it to the drivers seat in-case some toe-rag tries to break into my car and nick it, so the bast*rds get fried in the process lol...

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Opinions Please !!
I have a new Civic coming the end of the month.
If I professionally paint my callipers will it void my Honda warranty - just can’t seem to get a definite answer ???

·
Premium Member
35 Posts

Cheers guys
Thinking of doing my new Civic when it arrives, car is Polished Metal, gloss black Rages to go on and callipers Estoril gloss blue 😊😉😊😉

·
Super Moderator
2,901 Posts
if the calipers are being removed to paint them "properly" then there is a possibility that if there is an issue later with the brakes that Honda could refuse a claim as they have been removed by someone non-Honda.

for the sake of a few pounds why not DIY it?
I've used this on mine to good effect: E-TECH Brake Caliper Paint Kit
comes in lots of colours and the kit has everything you need.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts