2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
I like them, a lot. Maybe even more if they were photoshopped or someone else had a photo of the same alloys on the same colour car. How much though?

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I like them, a lot. Maybe even more if they were photoshopped or someone else had a photo of the same alloys on the same colour car. How much though?
£800, buddy club SF gun metallic. Car is standard ride height in that picture, will be running the tein springs (15mm front, 20mm back).

And nobody on here (or so i think) is running the gun metallic on alabaster, bananas_33 is running the SF in black with red lip on his alabaster.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes you should go for them! They are spot on. I was going to get a set of them but a set of black buddyclubs came here and it was the price that persuaded me.
I have pictures of your car on my pc, and kims before she sold the wheels to you, feel like a proper stalker !

Do love em though mate, and was thinking the gun metallic to be a bit different ?

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Go for it :thumbsup: I have some in Gold and they look great

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.