2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Orange Line

9K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  niloc 
#1 ·
Has anyone with the hatch ordered the optional Orange Line styling pack?

How does it look in real life?

I don't think it suits all colours though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I think it would work on the following colours (colours available in my country)
- sonic grey
- crystal black
- modern steel

wouldn't work on the
- rally red
- brilliant sporty blue
- orchid white

might work on
- lunar silver

#5 ·
I've seen it on a gray one (don't know which gray it was, sorry still don't get the names, it was the metallic gray). I think it looks good there. There was a metallic blue one right beside it and I think it'll work quite well on that (do a picture search for blue and orange cars - they work quite well together).

I found the interior with the small orange bar running around some parts also nicer, it adds a bit of color amidst the black and gray everywhere else.

Reactions: Vti07
#9 ·
No you can't get the exterior pack on a sport or sport plus, because the rear diffuser is completely different because of the center exhaust. Sadly.

#16 ·
Our version of the Orange Line, limited to 100 units. Only available to order on crystal black, lunar silver, sonic grey, modern silver metallic.
Doesn't have the interior dashboard trim or the door mirror caps, but has a decal for the door mirror cap and the lower doors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.