2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Those wheels look very nice indeed! Dark wheels look great on a red car but I'm not so sure the orange lip would suit it, think it would have to be black with a red lip!

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those wheels look very nice indeed! Dark wheels look great on a red car but I'm not so sure the orange lip would suit it, think it would have to be black with a red lip!
Yer im not sure on the orange lip, was just thinking of something different! Maybe dark grey with a red lip!

check the 2nd place coty mate!
Cheers mate, love that car

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
I would definitely go for black with a red lip... I'm going to try those "Rimblades" in red on my 19" Rages. They are not black, but I think they'll look mean with the red lip!

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would definitely go for black with a red lip... I'm going to try those "Rimblades" in red on my 19" Rages. They are not black, but I think they'll look mean with the red lip!
Yer i bet they will look mint mate :)

I dont want to go black just because everyone has black on red!

Im thinking of buying these Inovit in 18" Inovit Wheels Alloy Wheels by Brand Alloy Wheels Alloy Wheels, Cheap Alloys - Alloy Wheel World and having them sprayed grey with the deepdish done in milano red or a candy red

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.