2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I ordered a Champagne Silver Sport :D

I have to wait until January to get it here in Finland :(

But if I wanted Black, Cosmic Grey or Galaxy Grey I would had wait until April-May next year !!

Hopefully the waiting time goes fast....

Now I have started planning what speakers I will replace the Civic with, propably I will go for the Infinity ones mentioned here.

I will also buy an active subwoofer to place under the front seat or in the footwell in the front. I have now 5 different models to choose from.

I will contact a company to ask how much all the installations will cost, when I recieve the car...

I will also buy a navigation system, I think I will go with the Mio C510E or the C710.

I will also buy an aux-in adapter for my mp3-player.

IronSoil

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
There is no room under the front seat, that is where the fuel tank is, hence the acres of space in the back under the magic rear seats. You might have to use the boot.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome IronSoil - that is a long wait ! Spoke to my stealer today and he also mentioned some specs ordered here in the UK are looking at January delivery, like you. Funny you can still get cosmic grey as its recently been removed from uk colour options.

Anyway, keep visiting the forum

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
IronSoil, have you checked with your dealer about your delivery date??

I happened to overhear my dealer on the phone saying that many January deliveries are apparently early. Some as early as next week!!

Sorry if I got your hopes up for no reason, but I thought it might be nice to get your car soon. :) :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IronSoil, have you checked with your dealer about your delivery date??

I happened to overhear my dealer on the phone saying that many January deliveries are apparently early. Some as early as next week!!

Sorry if I got your hopes up for no reason, but I thought it might be nice to get your car soon. :) :lol:
Hi Copycat

I asked the dealer yesterday about the delivery date for my Civic, and he only said it was reading January on the computer. He couldn´t tell me any exact dates, only January.

I really hope I would get my Civic before January :cool:

·
Happy civic owner
535 Posts
Hi Copycat

I asked the dealer yesterday about the delivery date for my Civic, and he only said it was reading January on the computer. He couldn´t tell me any exact dates, only January.

I really hope I would get my Civic before January :cool:
Mine came much earlier than anticipated - about 6 weeks :D
You never know, yours may follow suit:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
congratulations Ironsoil, orderingyour new civic, Just spare a little thought for someone in Wales, I have to wait until March 2007 for my 2.2d EX with leather and glass roof!!!!
Hope you enjoy your new purchase when it arrives
Regards
Kerry

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have allready waited for my Civic since middle of August.

Today my dealer send me e-mail, saying some of the January delivery cars will be delivered earlier :)

He will inform me as soon my car is in the harbour (Hanko).

Now I can not wait even more to get my Civic :rolleyes:

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
See? I told you so. :)

To the best of my knowledge ALL January deliveries are early. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
I can't believe how long you guys in Finland have to wait for your cars! Is it normal for all cars or just our lovely Civics?

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Normally we just go in a dealership and practically drive away with a new car. Huge demand and very limited supply. I believe there were about 600 Civics delivered to Finland this year. And those were all sold by May-Juneish I guess.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Delivery of Civics

Hi Maldax,

Just thought I'd let you know that my delivery date of March 2007 is for South Wales and not Finland!!!
Regards
Kerry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts