2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if its manufacture fitted or dealer, but i have order a 1.8ex civic and i want to add the studio pack.

Can it be done.

With restricted view in back window, think the camera may help sometimes.

Would the blue ambient lighting go well with a red car?????

Stuart

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Sure - I think that's a dealer fit, so they just order the bits, and sort it out at the dealer before you pick it up :)

Welcome to the club :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Studio Pack

If I remember correctly its a dealer fit any how, so it shouldn't be a problem. All you should really do is order it as soon as possible so the guys at your dealership have the time to fit it in order to meet your estimated delivery. The blue lighting is one of the best options, but no bugger gets it usually cos we only sell cars in the day time.

Please don't ask honda to start a night shift

Ta

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've specified studio pack at time of ordering my car during the week. As people have said it is a dealer fit option but I think you're probably in a stronger bargaining position if you talk about it at the time of ordering in trying to get some discount on the price.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Stu, yes the blue ambient light pack looks great with the red car. In fact it looks even better if you replace all interior lights with blue led once you get the car. Do a search for blue interior light.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts