2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,some really nice individual clipped my R in Tesco today,so it looks like ill need this.......Model: 74115SMTE00Z..in Milano red.
have you this instock atm,and what would be the club discount price inc of vat and delivery.
Not sure what clips are broken atm so I may just order a job lot!!
Thanks guys

·
Vendor
1,434 Posts
Hi guys,some really nice individual clipped my R in Tesco today,so it looks like ill need this.......Model: 74115SMTE00Z..in Milano red.
have you this instock atm,and what would be the club discount price inc of vat and delivery.
Not sure what clips are broken atm so I may just order a job lot!!
Thanks guys
Hi, Thank you for your enquiry, the loyalty scheme is run by another department, and the discount shows in the checkout, Please click on the link below and add this product to your online cart (when logged in) go to the checkout, all the clips come ready attached on the wheel arch protector so you shouldn't need anything else.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Thank you for your enquiry, the loyalty scheme is run by another department, and the discount shows in the checkout, Please click on the link below and add this product to your online cart (when logged in) go to the checkout, all the clips come ready attached on the wheel arch protector so you shouldn't need anything else.

Hope this helps

That's great,seems to be plenty of stock around the dealerships so hopefully all ok....
EDIT...ordered,great price,as always,thanks guys:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts