2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had taken the car for a nice drive to pc world today.parked up nicely and when i returned to the car i noticed some marks on the rear end.wasnt till i got closer it looked like someone had hit the back with there bumper. went to the cctv point and asked to view the cameras and plain as day a old shape clio rubbing itself againts the civic :( so to my local painter to get fixed. have a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah some people just dont have no respect for others.thought they could sneak off but i have the reg so bill is being sent to them. :)

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
yeah some people just dont have no respect for others.thought they could sneak off but i have tyhe reg so bill is being sent to them. :)
I was in and around Swindon yesterday didn't you see me lol

went oasis with the kids, then to mcDonalds up the road from there!

I guess you mean the Pc world at Greenbridge

glad you got it sorted... make sure they pay if you have their address :rolleyes:

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
sad news but glad you got it sorted!!

how much did you pay for a local repair out of interest?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was in and around Swindon yesterday didn't you see me lol

went oasis with the kids, then to mcDonalds up the road from there!

I guess you mean the Pc world at Greenbridge

glad you got it sorted... make sure they pay if you have their address :rolleyes:
Nope i didnt see you mate. will keep a eye out next time and come say hi :) and yeah they are getting a nice bill sent to them :D

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
bugs me when people think they can just drive off in their old heaps,and leave un noticed.id send them a bill and a visit off the :police:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts