2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the day at Oulton Park on Wednesday with my mate Staffs Deltic who had got his car on track. Was an open pit lane and track time was available from 09.00 to 16.30. Paul (Staffs) has written a full review of the day which is in his mods thread, I was there just as a passenger. Although it was a track day there were not many what you would call normal road going cars that were there for the time we were on track but some serious track focused beasts!

After our session had finished it was followed by a 'taster' session in which Swalesy and Richie Type R took part, but their track time was brought to a premature end by a Megane having an incident with a barrier! :facepalm:
Pics to follow from that.

A totally brilliant day out and can't wait go again and maybe this time get my own car on track. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics from the 'taster' session, was not bad at £25 for 20 min but turned out expensive for one driver!! :popcorn2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Great pictures :)

Reactions: TypeSGT4ME

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Quality mate, some serious car p0rn :D

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
Cracking pics Paul. :)

Most of those cars I seem to recall were in the rear view mirror trying to get past me, Aston excepted who had a DPB FN2 in his mirrors (until I passed him)!

Glad I grabbed your camera to take the pic of the crashed Megane; just shows how wrong you can get it if you don't pay enough respect to driving fast on a track.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Great pics, looks like an awesome day. Both cars look mint, but loving the milano red with GP splitter.

Cracking pics Paul. :)
Glad I grabbed your camera to take the pic of the crashed Megane; just shows how wrong you can get it if you don't pay enough respect to driving fast on a track.
You see what he did?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Damn whoever was in the R26 must of been either very unlucky or driving like a fool because they stick to the ground and it doesnt look like it will T-Cut out.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Looks like you had a cracking time lads. You can get it a lot more wrong than that, unfortunately - although seeing someone else make a mistake always sharpens your own senses!

Tip for next time Panning (camera) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ;)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
dope

1 - 16 of 16 Posts