2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are arranging a trackday for the 13th October at Oulton Park and will have our workshops open for the 2 days before to help with setups, brakes tuning etc.

The day will consist of 7x 20 min sessions and will be at the moment only Honda owners.

More details to follow but its £149 per car and £10 for any other drivers and passengers.
Helmet hire is also available at 310 and tuition is available at £25 for 20 mins.

Noise limit is 105db Static.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Will most cars come under the 105db limit??

etc most cars have something like exhaust, intake...

??

·
Registered
299 Posts
could be interested in this if it becomes open to non honda's

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Should be good. Mugen are coming with us as long as #2 is repaired in time!

105db limit which most cars should meet easily enough...... Unless you have a Spoon or Js that is ;)

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
can I stand at the front of your car and lube my hands with dodo juice to help reduce the friction burns I get from cranking your car over cos it's sooooooo old!!!!!
Hehe come on bro your turn

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come on boys and girls. This is really happening.:cool:

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/meetings/44142-hot-oulton-park-13-10-10-a.html

Places are limited and I'm hoping to get Mugen and Main dealer presence to attend as well.
Also planning on having the workshop available to anyone needing pre-track inspections setup and dyno runs etc.

We will also be at the track to offer help and support as necessary.;)

You need to book your space via the HOT website.:cool:

·
Registered
552 Posts
can I stand at the front of your car and lube my hands with dodo juice to help reduce the friction burns I get from cranking your car over cos it's sooooooo old!!!!!
Hehe come on bro your turn
Ha ha ha, brilliant mate!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts