2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this recently in the MSV programme, who's up for it?

Oulton Park - Race Event - Tunerfest North

I need to get some civinfo plates made up so I'll be heading down. Says they have public track time as well, but I think I'll just be parking up and wondering around for a couple of hours.

Would be nice to see you local track-day demons!

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
I will possibly be going seeing ad it's an event close to me that dosnt require a 200 mile trip, very much doubt I will be going on track though

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's pretty cool, hope they do something similar for Tunerfest. I'm actually in the country for the Gold Cup this year as well, so might pop along to that!

If you're both definitely going, let's keep it rolling on this thread with meet up details if you fancy it!

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ace!

Sent from the Death Star Disco Deck

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Did anyone end up going here? I was on a stand sort of, black civic fn2 Reg AE54 ASH

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes me and my partner went, I saw alot of Honda civics but not many with civicinfo sticker on. It was first time we went and I wasn't sure what to expect but I was abit disappointed that there wasn't that many stalls, before anyone comments it's a car show (I know but we'd been to one in Peterbrough a short time before and that had alot more stalls. It's great that people take pride in their cars though.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Tunerfest is only small car show, its local so it's not a bad one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts