2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just thought I'd share my pics of our new ES. Really please with it so far but only 800 miles into ownership so I hope it stays that way! :D

It is putting my filthy NSX to shame on the drive at the moment though...:oops:

Cheers,

Matt.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - it is something special to own, a real privilege! The Civic looks like it will be the car of choice for trips with the dog though it's a bit cramped with my two ladies in the NSX ;).

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Aren't those EX trim alloys?

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Who cares , you have a NSX. Nice work tho

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aren't those EX trim alloys?
Indeed, I hated the standard alloys, so managed to pick the 17's up on eBay for £250 with good tires, and collected them on my way back from the dealer the day we got the car! They were on the next morning and I love the look.

Thanks again for the kind NSX comments - it is a shame Honda won't build anything like it again IMO.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Got to say it looks great :D

Now about dropping off my car..............:D:D:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
looks good mate a pair of nice cars!
But on the closer pics of the civic the one of the front wing there are swirl marks already on the paint! on a 58 plate, either bad dealer prep or poor washing technique. NSX looks awesome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But on the closer pics of the civic the one of the front wing there are swirl marks already on the paint! on a 58 plate, either bad dealer prep or poor washing technique. NSX looks awesome!
I noticed this as well. It has come from the dealer in that condition as so far it has only had one 'two bucket' hand wash and was then finished with a brand new Autoglym leather followed by a super resin polish and a good helping of Zymol Japon wax! Part of the reason for that photo was to flash the swirls and see how bad they are - which varies accross the car. I guess if I hadn't leased it I would be more worried and perhaps might be complaining right now to the dealer. :rolleyes:

Having said all of that this isn't my pride and joy so much as a very nice car for my partner to potter about in and do some motorway miles so I'm not going to be anywhere near as precious with it as with the NSX. One car obsession is enough for the time being! :D

Cheers, Matt.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Work close to Bromsgrove and live close to Redditch! The NSX is about Thursday to Sunday most weeks ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts