2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and one of my SAAB.

Not been here since we picked it up, PC threw a wobbly.

I need to wax it now with some proper wax and wax oil all the suspension componants and exposed nuts and bolts and brackets.

Stig

Click click the image.

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
The Civ is great but so is the 900. I have been smitten with the 900 Turbo since I saw a black one in a film called " Moving" with Ricahrd Prior. I still love the desgin and I think it's a stunning car. The old 900 still seems popular across the pond if recent American films are anything to by.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Looking awesome , very shinny

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Milano..............the best colour !!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Lads.

The said 900, me Mam bought it for me Dad in '92 for the sum of £22,000!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has covered just 75,000 miles and is still all original, last year I put a full Abbotts Racing(proffesional SAAB tuners) exhaust on it, sounds lovely and its not the size of a stench pipe, just a nice oval chrome tail peice.

This will now probably cover about 1,500 miles a year now and the Honda 2,000 miles a year.

Rob

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Cheers Lads.

The said 900, me Mam bought it for me Dad in '92 for the sum of £22,000!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has covered just 75,000 miles and is still all original, last year I put a full Abbotts Racing(proffesional SAAB tuners) exhaust on it, sounds lovely and its not the size of a stench pipe, just a nice oval chrome tail peice.

This will now probably cover about 1,500 miles a year now and the Honda 2,000 miles a year.

Rob
Isn't the "k" the last of the production of that type of 900 too ? It's certainly a shape that divides opinion you either love it or hate it I think. Much like the Civic really.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Isn't the "k" the last of the production of that type of 900 too ? It's certainly a shape that divides opinion you either love it or hate it I think. Much like the Civic really.

Thats is why I like the Honda, it's the only car on the road that looks different.

Stig

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not yet! I'm waiting 'til winter so I can drive up the bum of a gritter, that way I can knacker the whole front end including the fog lights, headlamps, windscreen, glass roof and the air con condensor, I like to make a good job of thing.

Saying that, I spent 4 hours polishing it today with some of that Meguires Carnubu wax, every single mm was covered including door shuts, hinges, under bonnet, wheels.... etc, etc.

Stig

1 - 13 of 13 Posts