2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Day 1 of ChampionshipWhite ownership. Sorry for the naff photo's, but all down to our very sunny NorthWest weather and certainly not my limited photographic skills :

Day1 (1).jpg Day1 (2).jpg Day1 (3).jpg Day1 (4).jpg Day1 (5).jpg

·
Derv Devil
1,164 Posts
Very nice matey!

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
nice motor !! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
those wheels are little beauties...though they are not really little :)

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ive gotta be honest ... I didin't actually like the white Rage's when i saw them in the options brochure and here on the forum, but in the flesh they look stunning and really suit the white paintwork on the car.

Ive now got the GrandPrix pack that i originally purchased for my bronze CTR to colour code and fit to the CW. I think that'll be a nice finishing touch.
Slightly disappointed that the CW doesn't have the footwell lights as standard, so will have to make a purchase on here.

Many thanks for all the positive comments guy's!!! :p

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Ive gotta be honest ... I didin't actually like the white Rage's when i saw them in the options brochure and here on the forum, but in the flesh they look stunning and really suit the white paintwork on the car.

Ive now got the GrandPrix pack that i originally purchased for my bronze CTR to colour code and fit to the CW. I think that'll be a nice finishing touch.
Slightly disappointed that the CW doesn't have the footwell lights as standard, so will have to make a purchase on here.

Many thanks for all the positive comments guy's!!! :p
Mate the CWs are MY09 onwards (and I see yours is a 59 plate like my car) and therefore will have footwell lighting as standard.... have a look underneath as they are covered with a blue (yes blue!) cover - this can be removed (as I did) or you can search for Gadgetman's guide of how to modify them by drilling a hole.

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
oh and nice car by the way! The white rages look great.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts