2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
advice please
Dash...Outside temperature is reading 33 degrees where as its minus whatever this morning.
Checked the handbook and it states there is a sensor in or under the front bumper. Does anybody know where it is situated so i can check it
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just had mine fixed in the beginning af the year.. takes them about 15-30min to replace..

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
been out all day
here comes the snow
stayed out of the way of gritters on the motorway it chips the paintwork to you know what

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Quoting Cookie

been out all day
here comes the snow

Snow!!?? We have sunshine here at the mo although it is very cold - about 2C. Never (well, hardly ever) get snow in Bournemouth!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
advice please
Dash...Outside temperature is reading 33 degrees where as its minus whatever this morning.
Checked the handbook and it states there is a sensor in or under the front bumper. Does anybody know where it is situated so i can check it
Thanks in advance.
You would have to remove the bumper - but don't bother to check, the problem is known to Honda, your dealer will replace the sensor, problem solved (got mine replaced last week)

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
You would have to remove the bumper - but don't bother to check, the problem is known to Honda, your dealer will replace the sensor, problem solved (got mine replaced last week)
Update: 3rd sensor fitted today after showing 55°C (about 45°C above actual), this one looks different and has "Made in Japan" written on the packaging, hope it's better...

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
anyone had this done outside of warrenty?

Wanted to know how much it will cost.

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
£134.22 to replace - they can shove that!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts